It is always advised that any student seeking applied music lessons initially contact the appropriate instructor to discuss the matter. Students taking 206 or 306 level lessons may register for the appropriate music course via ConnectCarolina, students seeking to enroll in 106 level lessons should contact the instructor for permission and then complete the Applied Music Lesson Registration form. Currently, one semester of applied music lessons is $475 for a weekly one-hour lesson and $237 for a weekly 30-minute lesson. There are no refunds for applied lessons.
- MUSC 106.1 – Individual Percussion Lessons (1 Credit hour)
- MUSC 206.1 – Advanced Individual Percussion Lessons (2 Credit hours)
- MUSC 306.1 – Advanced Individual Percussion Lessons + Recital (3 Credit hours)
Applied Drumset Lesson Courses (Dan Davis, instructor)
- MUSC 106.2 – Individual Drumset Lessons (1 Credit hour)
- MUSC 206.2 – Advanced Individual Percussion Lessons (2 Credit hours)