High School Music Camp
Dates: July 20 - July 26, 2014
The HS Music Camp is intended for pianists and singers who are rising 9th graders through rising college freshmen. The camp offers:
- Private lessons in voice or piano included with registration
- Theory classes and an optional video/movie composition class
- Daily individual performance opportunities in studio classes and solo recitals
- Coached Cabaret showcasing students with interests and skills in any kind of less formal performance, including comedy, original song writing, small groups, dance, or solo performance
- Large choral and staged singing opportunities
Costs and Deadlines
We have reached capacity for the 2014 Camp and are no longer accepting applications. We are maintaining a wait list however. If you are interested in the Camp, please call: 919.962.5695 or 919.880.0351 to speak with us about that possibility.
Registration opens February 4th and closes when the Camp reaches capacity. Early applicants pay a discounted fee. All fees are due by July 4, 2014.
- Resident, early applicant (by May 16; includes room/board) $595.00
- Resident participant (after May 16; includes room/board) $625.00
- Commuter, early applicant (by May 16; meals not included) $385.00
- Commuter, (after May 16; meals not included) $415.00
- Limited spaces for teacher-participants (for CEU credits) & college singers. Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (919-962-4219) for further information and cost.
(Note: Registration is not confirmed until the deposit is paid. See Registration below.)
- We have reached capacity for the 2014 Camp and are no longer accepting applications. We are maintaining a wait list however. If you are interested in the Camp, please call: 919.962.5695 or 919.880.0351 to speak with us about that possibility.
- For a downloadable registration form, click .
- To register online,
Additional Forms and Information (click links below)
- General Release and Indemnity Form
- Repertoire Sheet
- Rules and Regulations
- CD Purchase Form
- Approaches to Campus
- Detailed Campus Map
"Quoniam tu solus sanctus" from Missa sancti Bernardi von Offida by Joseph Haydn
Chindia by Alexandru Pascanu