UNC Music Workshop
Dates: July 24 – July 30, 2016
The UNC Music Workshop is intended for pianists and singers who are rising 9th graders through rising college freshmen. The camp offers:
- Private lessons in voice or piano included with registration
- Theory classes and an optional video/movie composition class
- Daily individual performance opportunities in studio classes and solo recitals
- Coached Cabaret showcasing students with interests and skills in any kind of less formal performance, including comedy, original song writing, small groups, dance, or solo performance
- Large choral and staged singing opportunities
Costs and Deadlines
Registration closes when the Workshop reaches capacity. Early applicants pay a discounted fee. All fees are due by July 3, 2015.
- Resident, early applicant (by May 13; includes room/board) — $600.00
- Resident participant (after May 13; includes room/board) — $635.00
- Residents please note: there is an optional linen pack available. Full information is on the registration form.
- Commuter, early applicant (by May 13; meals not included) — $390.00
- Commuter, (after May 13; meals not included) — $425.00
- Commuters please note: you may elect to buy any number of meals in the cafeteria used by the Resident Campers. Full information is on the registration form.
- Limited spaces for teacher-participants (for CEU credits) & college singers. Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (919-962-5695 or 919-880-0351) for cost and further information.
(Note: Registration is not confirmed until the deposit is paid. See Registration below.)
Registration for the 2016 Workshop will open on February 1, 2016
- For a downloadable registration form, click .
- To register online,
Additional Forms and Information (click links below)
- General Liability and Release Form
- Repertoire Sheet
- Rules and Regulations
- Memory Drive Order form, 2015
- Approaches to Campus
- Detailed Campus Map
- HS Music Camp Flyer, 2015
For more information about the camp or to ask additional questions, contact:
- El Fisseha (Camp Administrator): 919-962-5695; email@example.com
- Dan Huff (Camp Director): 919-880-0351; firstname.lastname@example.org
“Quoniam tu solus sanctus” from Missa sancti Bernardi von Offida by Joseph Haydn
Chindia by Alexandru Pascanu